Identity Manager (Contract)
JP Morgan Chase & Co. – Jersey City, NJ May 2016 – December 2016
- Process new contingent workers through onboarding process
- Review sponsor submissions, individual and batch requests.
- Communicate with all parties on status and resolution of issues.
Human Resources Clerk (Contract)
Rose Associates - New York, NY September 2015- March 2016
- Executed background and drug screenings for Building Service Employees and corporate employees using Sterling Back check.
- Reviewed resumes for potential employees and assisted in scheduling interviews.
- Assisted in small HR projects.
- Produced check requests for different vendors.
- Created and organized filing system
International Fidelity Insurance Company – Newark, NJ October 2013 – August 2015
- Oversaw the management and scheduling of staff calendars
- Arranged and schedule meeting and trip itineraries
- Performed administrative and support functions for three supervisors. Implement special projects as requested
- Managed and update client files using the AS400 and Underwriting systems
- Created expense reports using the Concur financial reporting system
Sales Assistant (Contract)
International Strategic & Investment Group – New York, NY July 2013 – August 2013
- Responded to salespersons’ phone line when they were out of the office and interfaced with customers.
- Created fed-ex labels for outgoing packages.
- Created expense reports for sales persons using Concur.
- Maintained cleanliness of conference rooms and facilitated dial out connections for conference calls.
- Collected and tabulated receipts for our salespersons’ hotel stay and recorded their flight itineraries.
EDUCATION: Saint Peter’s University - Jersey City, NJ
Bachelor’s of Science, Psychology, May 2013
Languages: Bilingual – English and Tagalog
Computer: Proficient with Microsoft Office- (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), Lotus Notes, AS400 and Concur.
Skills: Organizational, Administrative, Analytical, Problem-Solving, Multi-Tasking, Interpersonal, Strong teamwork, Outstanding Verbal & Written Communication skills, and Exceptionally Detailed-Oriented.